Smile Makeover with Orthodontics
You Can’t Hide Ugly, Chipped Stained And Crooked Teeth.
But you CAN fix them, with a comfortable Smile Make Over!
As a dentist, I see people every day who are ashamed of their teeth. Like the patient I talked to recently who burst into tears when she told me how her little grand daughter climbed into her lap and asked “Why are your teeth all yucky and brown?”
It broke her heart that the little girl thought her mouth was ugly – and it made her realise that grown-ups noticed her stained teeth too. They just weren’t as open and honest as children are.
Isn’t it time to stop being embarrassed by your teeth?
Just like you they’d like to have:
- Brighter, whiter teeth with no stains or discolouration
- Straighter teeth with no gaps and no crowding
- Teeth that aren’t too big or too small • Healthy looking teeth with no chips or cracks
Don’t Kid Yourself
You can have your hair styled at the best salon, wear designer clothes and expensive jewellery. But if your teeth are stained, crowded and unattractive THAT’S what people will remember!
When I finish, my patients not only give me beautiful healthy smiles, they shake my hand and lots of them even hug me. When is the last time you felt like hugging the dentist who took out your tooth?
- Tooth whitening is one of the simplest and least expensive techniques and it can give you a brilliant smile you’ll be proud of!
- Looking for quick results? Dental bonding can produce amazing improvements by fixing chips, cracks and flaws in teeth. It can even fill gaps and reshape unsightly teeth. Best of all, you’ll see results in just one visit.
- Porcelain veneers are the top line in cosmetic dentistry. The technique you see on television make over shows and the procedure stars and models choose. These custom made shells fit over teeth to whiten, straighten and reshape. They are more expensive than some other procedures but the results are simply gorgeous!
- New techniques let you replace worn mercury silver fillings with natural looking longer lasting alternatives, replace whole teeth and reshape unsightly gums. The choice is yours!
For more information about orthodontic treatment, click here.